Monday, July 16, 2012

Bye bye Kayanos...



I finally got some new running shoes and I can retire my Asics Kayano! I decided to go to the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and check out their running shoes. They had a few Asics and Brooks on the sale so I tried both (including the Kayano), and decided to switch to the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 12. Nothing better than a new pair of running shoes :) 



I went for a morning run and ran 6.2 miles today! I ran about 3.5 miles and then met up with Jill  for another 3 miles or so. I was only planning to run about 3 miles but it felt so nice that I decided to run longer. Thats when Jill drove by and we decided to run together :) I love running with a buddy because talking makes the time go by a lot faster. 

As for the shoes.. I think I will need to trade them for a bigger size. I bought my normal size which is an 8. I didn't realize these shoes run kinda small so I will be going up a size. Other than that I love em! 

No comments:

Post a Comment